Monday, April 30, 2007

You want a piece of me ? Come get it.


Had to miss the nice weather outside over the weekend since I need to work my on-call shift, it was really a bummer since we haven't had such a nice weather for a while. Staying at home all day long can get stuffy. I was so looking forward to the game tonight.

San Jose Sharks VS Detroit Red Wings, their third games in round 2 (semi-final of Western Conference) of the NHL playoff and first home game for this round. After the game I understand what my co-worker meant by watching a live hockey game is so different than watching it on tv even if you have a big screen tv at home with surround speakers. The ambience at the stadium is just incredible. Everyone was just chanting "Let's go Sharks! Let's go Sharks!", not to mention the standing ovation when they score a puck, it's so crazy but fun at the same time. Oh, I almost miss out another good reason to watch hockey, the occasional fighting scene :) Even a hockey dummy like me get into the mood of chanting along. I really enjoyed the game. Imagine what it's like the last couple seconds in the game when Sharks is leading 2-1, the tension of the crowd, the sound of the buzzer brought it all to an end. Sharks WON!!!!!!!!!!!! Next game will be at home too. Go Sharks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: