Thursday, April 30, 2009

Caution Roadblock Ahead

Recently, my department is undergoing a re-org since we have a new VP. At this point I still don't know who I will be reporting to going forward, at least we are assured of there is not going to be any WFR for now. With all projects, deadlines and people projects, it feels so stressful all the time. In addition to that now I have the re-org to think about.

Don't get me wrong, yes I'm thankful that I still have to get up every morning to go to work considering the current economic situation out there. Not for one second I'm not thankful. However I'm feeling that I'm at my life roadblock right now as well trying to figure out what to do with my life going forward because it seems to be pathetic right now as the conversation (one that I had with a co-worker I have know for a long time) below depicts it.

co-worker: how much PTO do you have now?
me: 100 i think
co-worker: that's good. save it for september......
me: why september
i might go crazy before then though
since it is still 4 months away
co-worker: ya ya. you said that before
you're gonna be here for 9 years
just like my bitching
me: next month it will be 9 years
co-worker: bitch bitch bitch.......still stays here......
me: hehe
at least i have moved a dept
co-worker: now it's worse cause we have mortgage
that's true. i'm still doing the same freaking job
how depressing

Need something new, something fresh to prevent my mind from rotting away. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Hチェッカー said...

マンネリ化したSEXを解消しませんか?Hチェッカーで簡単診断・診断結果を元に、現役AV男優・女優が直接アナタに実技指導を行う特典付きですよ