Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Feeling broke or really broke?

There are so many memorable day during cycle of a home buying. Well, let me tell you not all of them good memories though as the title might have given you a hint. Today it is memorable because after living on this planet for almost 30 years, I have never spend so much many buying a single item. It made me feel so broke and a little moody. I should be happy and excited however, when I see the receipt it is actually tough to stay excited.

I'm not sure whether I just feel broke or that I'm really broke. If it is according to the definition below, maybe I'm not broke since I still have money to spend. Makes me wonder how long will it takes for me to go past this phase of feeling broke.

Definition:
1. having no money: without any money to spend
2. bankrupt: totally bankrupt

Many people say that I should look on the positive side of things. Need to train my mind to get use to spending this much of money on an item since this is only the beginning and I will have many more transactions that would require me to part with such a large sum of money to get to the stage where I want to be when I retire. Think positive, stay positive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambatte! :D

Anonymous said...

My concept is if you really need it and the price is worth the stuff, then why not?

Serendipty said...

thanks all...

Julie: thanks for dropping by