Monday, September 22, 2008

Friday Potluck

I can't even recall when is the last time I had a real potluck. However, this time I was just in time for the Friday's Potluck that was organized last Friday. If I did take an extra week of vacation then I won't be back for this.

It was really nice to see everyone again since I been away from town twice in less than one month time. Very gracious of Ann's family to provide their home for the gathering.

I remember that we used to have potluck quite often when I was back in Iowa. Probably as student we have more time on hand to cook than we do now. However, since it's potluck, I made a point to bring one dish of homemade food myself, because it means more to me, just didn't expect that my simple spring roll would get so much good rating :). Proud cook.


Here is what we have on the menu that night:

燒酒雞 by 阿娟
蓮子甜湯 by 阿娟
義大利麵 by 大師兄
牛腱等滷味 by 大師兄
炒時蔬 by 大師兄
鮪魚莎拉 by 大師兄
水果 by 美麗
Wines by Wei Liang and Mia
Blueberry Pie by Amy
Spring Roll by me

Bon appetite....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Show some pics of your cooking lar...

Too bad I wasn't able to meet up with you that day. Got family dinner.