Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just Us!!

Yesterday I was looking through those photos I took when I was home couple weeks ago and came across this photo.




It's a photo of us siblings. For some reason I can't get my eyes off it and images of my childhood flash through my mind. My older sister is 6 years older than me and my brothers, one of them is 5 years older and the other one is one year older than me. While growing up I spent more time with the one who is closer to my age maybe because of the age gap. Older sister and brother left home when I entered high school. We are still very close to one another despite us living in different countries nowadays. I always believe that it's the blood that is flowing in our body that bonds us together.

We don't take photo that much together however I think we should start doing that more. This one was taken at Taman Safari at Puncak, Indonesia. I can tell you that even grown up can have so much fun at the Safari Park.

No comments: