Friday, December 12, 2008

Korean Night @ Home

I was looking over photos that I took over the past one month and came across the following photos. It was a korean dinner I made at home, since I was really craving for it and had been wanting to get myself to try some korean recipes at home instead of taking the easy route to go to a korean restaurant. Those recipes are courtesy of My Korean Kitchen.


Stir Fried Rice cake with Gochujang Sauce (Ddeokbokki in Korean)


Pickled Cucumber


Seasoned Green Bean Sprouts (Sukju Namul Muchim in Korean)


I made a tofu stew as well however didn't capture a photo of it to show here. I'm also not sure since when I really fancy korean food. Another one of my all time favorite korean dish is Bi Bim Bap. It might be nothing fancy, maybe I just have weird sense of taste.

No comments: