Sunday, February 01, 2009

Glad to be still WORKING?

I have been MIA for a while now. Where have I been? Truth is, no where, I was at work. Finally, couple hours ago, I finished a production rollout for a customer. One down and couples more to go. This year started off with a bang. I was superbusy at work, never have I been so in need of more time since the first day I started working close to 9 years ago.

You must be thinking that I should be thankful to still have a job, why am I still ranting? Every other day, left and right there are news of layoff happening. I must have to be out of my mind if I'm not. Well, of course I am thankful that I'm still holding onto a job. However, to draw a line of not bringing work home is getting tougher. Will it affect my life outside my job? This is what worry me most.

Looking at news everyday, it doesn't seems like the economy is going to get any better anytime soon. One month down and 11 more to go. Argh....

No comments: