Wednesday, May 04, 2011

2 years of life

I'm trying to think really hard, what major events happens for the last 2 years, it is really not easy to just have it pop up.

Let's see...

1- We had 2 new additions in the family, my 2 very beautiful nieces of whom I adores. Muacks Qing and Sophia.
2- Learned how to do a S-turn for snowboarding after years, oh well I guess I'm just slow at sports.
3- Spent couple weeks over Christmas in 2009 at my sister since she gave birth to baby Sophia. Caught up with an old friend whom I haven't seen for years, spent some girly time with her shopping, eating and exploring New York. Skipped the countdown at Times Square since I didn't want to get my butt freezed up, so just watched it on TV.
3- Celebrated Dad's 80th birthday last year with a buffet dinner at home, met relatives that I haven't seen in ages and gosh how time flies because I didn't know there are so many kids now in the extended family and elderly has more white on their head now too.
4- Took a trip to Taipei, Taiwan for my wedding photoshoot last year. Once in a lifetime, even though I didn't have a big wedding celebration wanted to have something to remind me of the significant event in my life. People there made it a fun time too.
5- Took a trip to Bali, Indonesia last year, however what people normally remember from a trip to Bali didn't happen for me. All I remember was kids crying :).
6- Got married last year, FINALLY. With a small celebration as I'm too old for those fancy wedding planning.

So far that is all I remember for major events that happened in the last 2 years. I might keep coming back to update this post from time to time when I recall something new.

No comments: