Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Presenting the new daddy and baby, ta da...















My first post in this blog, I share with you the news of a new addition to the family and yes, he is here already.

Today post is dedicated to the brother that I have always fight with growing up who has just become a daddy this past month. Of course it would not have been a fun childhood if he is just a nice brother, I did enjoy all those fighting sessions we had. I haven't seen the baby in person yet but I can definitely feel the excitement and joy he brings to everyone at home. I can't help but this is a stupid question people always ask when they see a newborn. So, do you think the baby looks like the daddy? Daddy is all smile too... Can't wait to go home and play with him. I'm an aunt again :)

2 comments:

Edward Diong said...

Auntie,
Congratulation hor. My regards to your bro.

Serendipty said...

Wah someone actually leave me a comment :) so happy ler...

Thanks, will do.