Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring is in the air

I started this blog last June and was going to start posting here but never did really switch over. Although we are a quarter into year 2007, I'm really going to make an effort this time.
Spring is here and we are saying goodbye to winter. That means no more weekend going snowboarding at Lake Tahoe, it will have to wait until next winter. I love the air of Spring. Flower blossoming everywhere, streets dress up with all sort of colors, it really help lift the spirit in me. But then this past week I had to spent it alone since he is out of town on business trip.

Life alone can really be boring, so since it's spring, I spent my time doing some spring cleaning at home. Not done with everything but at least I got part of it done to my own satisfaction. Been putting it off since I came back from my vacation since I am in procrastinating state of mind.

Speaking of my vacation, I took 3 weeks off in mid-February and visited Australia. Travelled from Brisbane -> Gold Coast -> Sydney -> Canberra -> Melbourne. It was fun but the weather there is really terrible. I thought summer here in US is the worst but now I know it ain't that bad. I got tan line from forgetting to put on sunblock one day in the city, that is how terrible it was. So, for anyone who are planning on visiting Aussie, if you don't like sun, remember not to go during summer because it really hurt getting burn.

Here is a photo of Harbor Bridge in Sydney. Cheers...










No comments: