Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Next station: Hong Kong and Taiwan

Countdown : 1 day
I will be on vacation to Hong Kong and Taiwan this time.
I will be traveling on Cathay Pacific, that is why Hong Kong is part of this trip although it seems to be rushing it for I will only be in Hong Kong for 1 day. The main point of this vacation is really Taiwan.

I have always wanted to visit Taiwan ever since I started watching Taiwanese TV programs and dramas. It seems to be a very attractive country especially with varieties of food they have in the country. I can't wait to try them all :). I hope I would have enough time to fit everything into 7 days although I seriously doubt I can, I just have to try. We plan to travel around the island, however there are forecast of typhoon might hit during our visit. Still hope that it will not happen. Taiwan, here I come.

No comments: