Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Independance Day

I'm not traveling this year for this long weekend and no BBQ for me as well. I went shopping today to get things for the house and also did some yard work. There are so much cleaning to do in the yard before it it presentable to people. Not the best July 4th I would say.

At first we were thinking to go up to San Francisco for the fireworks show at the pier, however it was a little too late to drive up there. So we decided to try out luck at the Cupertino fireworks show. The show started before we even got there so we would have to pull over on the road side to watch it. Not the best spot ever so I didn't capture good enough pictures. For those who didn't even catch a glimpse at all, here you go.





This is the best I can do for capturing the pictures from inside the car.
Happy Independance Day, y'all.

No comments: