Monday, June 30, 2008

Taking it slow

It had been some time since I last take it slow, stay at home and do some baking. Maybe one of the reason is because, whenever I bake, we can never finish it since there are only two of us at home. Since I plan to stay home and just relax, and I saw the banana in my kitchen that is going to be bad soon. So I thought maybe I can whip up some muffin for breakfast tomorrow. So here you go, after 30 minutes, we have hot muffin off the oven and just in time for afternoon tea as well.



We have moved in for 3 weeks now and haven't gone over to our neighbors to say and introduce ourselves yet. While having dinner yesterday, our neighbors on the right of our house came knocking on our door with some fresh nectarines, how sweet of her. We even forgot our manners and didn't ask her to come in. Well, the house is not really ready for visitor yet so hopefully she will pardon our manners for the meantime. Maybe next time I can bake for them :), to get to know the neighbors more.

I think I will try to do more baking whenever I have the time. So, who wanna come visit me?

No comments: