Saturday, June 07, 2008

Chance for a spring cleaning

Tomorrow we will be moving in to our new house, I'm so excited. After being here for over 8 years, no matter how hard I try to refrain myself from buying unnecessary things, I still have quite a bit of stuffs that I accumulate over the years. This is actually a good chance for me to do a spring cleaning of all our mess especially those couple boxes I brought with my from Iowa that is still yet to unpack since they arrived here so many many years ago. Tee hee hee...

No panic attack, however I told myself to start packing couple days earlier and I end up procrastinating until couple hours ago. I got couple boxes packed already. Time to get my butt moving and yet I'm still glue to the computer right now. I know I'm terrible.

I think I'm quite an efficient person when it comes to packing although I might not be the organize one, you know in the sense of grouping things properly. Just as long as no one touch those boxes after it is all pack up, I can find anything I want despite the poor labeling. Maybe I learned this talent from my mom. When we were young, my siblings and I always like to ask mom where things are because we know that is the most efficient way to find things.

Time to get moving, so I don't have end up staying past midnight to pack. Wish me luck.

No comments: