Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Harvesting Tomatoes

After 2 months, at last I have harvested my first batch of tomatoes from the garden. However, there are only 11 of them in the first batch, barely enough for one person. Nevertheless, I'm very happy to be able to eat tomatoes planted by myself. Hopefully in couple more weeks there will be more to be harvest.



There are a second tomato tree that is growing now, although I did not plant it myself, it's growing healthy by itself. It's already flowering however I am not sure whether it will bare fruit since winter is almost here. Hopefully it will turn out to be ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried harvesting tomatoes before. They sprout but they failed to grow anything taller than a 2 years old child. So sad.

Serendipty said...

I don't have too much experience as well, just lucky I think.

Thanks for visiting my site.