Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a Girl

Wait... don't misunderstand just yet. I'm not pregnant.

I just want to share my joy after reading the text. It was news from home that is is going to be a girl this time around for my brother's baby. Daddy must be really happy to get a baby girl and that little girl is so going to be a daddy's girl.

Indeed, I'm very happy to get a niece as well. Now I get to go shopping and by those cute, pink color dresses and not to mention those tiny baby girl shoes *grin*. Cuteness overloaded, all of them. They are just so eye catchy compare to baby boy clothes. I can't help myself, of course the baby brother will still get his pressies from this aunt.

May the baby continue to grow healthy in mama's womb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi...we always can't resist those pretty little dress yeah?

Serendipty said...

Always, because they are just so cute :)