Saturday, March 28, 2009

Go Green, Earth Hour, did you do your part?

Everyone is talking about the campaign 'Go Green' these days. Around my company I can see posters up on the board advertising everyone to go green. One of the first action is that everyone is given a mug to use in office which I really like since this reduce usage of plastic cup. However I'm not sure why some people still continue using those plastic cup, for some reason even when it is such a small effort they don't to even give it a try.

Tonight, for an hour @ 8.30 p.m. everyone around the world is suppose to have a light out as a symbolic gesture highlighting rising concerns over climate changes.
Not that I think it is might help much if we are just doing it for one day, I still believe that every little effort adds up. So, instead of participating in just the Earth Hour, maybe we should incorporate it into our daily life.

After all, we would still want our future generations to enjoy what we have today. Wouldn't you?

No comments: