Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lobster Sashimi Anyone?

I was sorting photos and came across this one that was taken during one of our fancy meal that my brother brought us to at Ah Yat Abalone in Jakarta. Oh my, it is the best sashimi I have ever had thus far, lobster sashimi. The taste and texture of it is incredible. However don't ask me what is the name of that lobster, can't really recall :).



In my life so far, I have been introduce to a lot of exotic seafood by my brother who is working in F&B industry. Lucky me I would say, if it is not because of my brother I probably would not go to the restaurant and order those food.

Another sashimi that I really like is Geoduck Sashimi. Forgot a photo of it last time we were at the restaurant. You probably ask what is the big pot in the photo for, well, if you look carefully my mom is in the photo as well. She is definitely not going to miss out on the fabulous food. That pot is for her since she doesn't eat raw food. She had lobster shabu shabu instead.

No comments: