Sunday, March 22, 2009

Season comes season goes ...

... way of life, you would say. Without me realizing it I have been capturing moments of the season this year, which I also enjoy along the way. Here are the 3 seasons in a year that I like best.


The changing of color around us to display glorious colors that changes the mood from day to day. My prefer season if we can have it all year round just because it is such a beautiful painting. Of course it will be an added bonus as well if it is sunny during this time of the year, makes the color more bold and standout.


Then all the colorful color turn brown and with time the shedding of leaves happens until all of it is gone before it conserves energy to produce new bubs next fall. With the exception of those that needs to keep it to help it goes through winter freezing. Tis is the season to gather and enjoy the companion of your love ones to warm up your tired body and soul after a long year and also the energize for the next year to come.


Then we welcome the new life of the year with blossoming flowers and growing new bubs on the trees. This season around we are surrounded by all different colors that you have in your crayon box and the fragrance smell of new life. A time to spend if you have, sipping coffee in your backyard under the sunny sky.

What will be the next season like? It is yet to be capture and I will tell you more when it is ready. All I need now is a new patio set for my backyard so I can enjoy the blossoming jasmine.

No comments: