Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SHE

I'm at 25 weeks today. 2 days ago had my monthly doctor's checkup and finally baby decided to co-operate and we found out the sex of our baby. We are welcoming a baby girl into our home in 15 more weeks.

Since I was eating non-stop in my first trimester, at the end of the first trimester I had already gain over 10+ pounds. Of all the materials I have been reading about pregnancy, most pregnant women would have better appetite during their second trimester. I'm totally opposite in this case, I don't feel hungry most of the time once I started my second trimester. I have been eating for the sake of eating so the little one inside of me acquires all the nutrients she needs to grow up healthy. Nonetheless up until 2 days ago I still managed to gain weight and right now I'm already up 19 pounds. I really can't imagine what my weight will be at when I'm in my 40th weeks.

Good news is baby is healthy, already weigh about 1.5 pounds now and the most recent blood sugar test turns out ok too. I guess staying off sweet stuffs actually helps. Haven't really start doing any shopping yet for baby, probably should starts soon before I get too big to go out and about. Next task, need to work on the list of what to buy.

No comments: