Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Ribbit year till now

I haven't been keeping myself too busy this year as I'm trying to keep myself stress free if possible. The only thing I have been doing more this year is reading a lot more books which I haven't been keeping up with the past few years. This year will be a memorable year for me and hubby as we are going to have a baby thus the stress free life if possible.

Really excited about the baby coming into our life and at the same time a little worry about it as well. I believe we are both prepare to welcome a little one into our lives already, probably just the first timer phobia since I'm not 100% sure we are able to cope with it. Everyone I have been talking to keep telling me that things will be ok and we will learn as we go along. I'm trying to stay positive.

I'm already at 23 weeks as of today, belly is getting bigger and rounder as well. As usual the first question I will be getting from people who know that I'm having a baby is whether the baby is a boy or girl. My baby is still playing hide and seek with me thus I haven't find out yet. All I really wish for is for a healthy and happy baby. Boy or girl does not really matter to me in fact.
So far (touch wood) everything has been going on smoothly for me, no morning sickness for me at all. When most pregnant women are busy with their morning sickness I have been busy eating. I always know that I'm a big eater, nonetheless I never realize that I can have even bigger appetite. I was always hungry in the first trimester, need to fill up every couple hours to make sure that I didn't faint in the middle of the day. My belly didn't show until around 16 weeks when people start congratulating me without me sharing the good news.

This year seems like a good year for having baby, so many friends and co-workers around me are going to welcome new baby into their lives as well. I hope all babies will be healthy.

No comments: