Friday, May 23, 2008

Hazy Day

While I was driving to work today it seems hazy out there. I thought maybe it is my dirty windshield that makes it seem hazy out there. Then I wind down my window and it smell like BBQ outside. I poked my head outside and yes it's the haze and not my dirty car :)

Yesterday there was a big fire at the Santa Cruz Mountains that lasted the whole day, not sure whether it is over yet. More information below. From the look of it, I think summer is already here.

Santa Cruz Mountains Fire

I guess due to the heavy wind that is why the haze travel fast. This is the second time I am close to a brush fire. Last year, there was a big brush fire the day I flew in to San Diego on business. It was too close to the office building that we had to be evacuated. So, ended up staying the night and flying back the next day.

San Diego Wildfire

Lately, there seems to be natural disasters everywhere in the world. It is so saddening. Hopefully it will be quieter for the second half of the year, or maybe just good, happy news.

No comments: