Thursday, May 22, 2008

What Diet Would Do to You ?

I have gain so much weight over the past year and it is unbelievable. Well, I have to admit that maybe it is really not that unbelievable since I do love to EAT :). So, since last month I am back to my gym routine that I am trying to stick to and also scaling back on unhealthy food. I guess anyone who is on some kind of a diet would know that there are always time where one craves for food.

Today I'm craving for home made food like the ginger(or vinegar) pig knuckles where mom eat after their confinement period. It might be weird however, I do love pig knuckles a lot.



Ginger (or vinegar) Pig Knuckles

What do you think? Looks tasty with just a bowl of white rice, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav too...

Are you able to get pig knuckles there?

Serendipty said...

Yea... there are many chinese grocery stores around here so pretty much anything is availble.