Saturday, May 24, 2008

To Do List

Cramming everything into 2 weeks is really not a good idea. If I can turn back time, I would definitely ask for more time. For anyone out there who are looking to buy a house, make sure you allows yourself at least 3 weeks to close escrow.

Here is what I need to do in short 2 weeks:
1) Paperwork for my loan
2) Trimming of plants for fumigation process
3) Get the money ready
4) Meet up with agent to complete all the paperwork
5) House inspection
6) Paperwork to vacating the apartment
7) Taking care of utilities at old and new place
8) Find a truck for moving
9) Clean the house before moving in

It does not seem to be too many however, if you need to work as well then it is hectic juggling time.

It would be nice to do some research in advance and also planning ahead of time to save some money and time as well. I learned so many things through this process. There are still more things to learn and next time I think I would be more prepare to handle it.

No comments: