Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Make way for tomatoes

I'm so excited to see those little round tomatoes growing on the tree after a month and a half taking care of it. Here is the proof:


Still wondering when it will turn red and becomes edible. Probably it will take another month. I really think I don't have a green thumb because this is the only plant that is bearing fruits out of all of those I planted. I'm not giving up though, as long as they don't die on me, I will try my best.

I planted some yellow cucumber couple days ago and it was growing nicely for now (more picture next time). However, it seems like there is something that is eating the sprouting leaves away. I'm so curious to find out what it is that I tempted to put a camcorder outside, but it seems like a silly idea since I won't be able to see since I don't have light at the garden. Hopefully it will turn out ok.

No comments: