Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stanford University

Prior to visiting Stanford U, I always think that my school in the little town in Midwest has a very beautiful campus. I was so wrong, there are more beautiful campuses out there (world is bigger than I thought, bleh). Stanford U indeed does have a very beautiful campus, which is why on weekend you will see people taking wedding photograph there.

I have been wanting to post some pictures for some time now, after each of my trip there but never get to it. So, I'm not cutting myself anymore slack this time. Here are couple photos just for you.


Clock tower, a landmark you will see in most campuses


The main courtyard


They have a church in the campus with very nice painting on the wall, a very nice little church


Everywhere else on the campus looks really clean however, when I stand outside the entrance to the church, I looked up and saw this, spider web. Maybe people just don't look up as much (wink).


As for myself, I haven't look down as much. This time I saw this on the floor, they have the year people graduated engraved the floor. So, I can't help it, I need to take a picture with the year I graduated (i know, I'm no Stanford U alumni). It's just an excuse to take another picture.

All in all, it is a very nice place to go for a stroll if you have time or if you are in the area. Next time I go, I have to look for the big sign with Stanford U on it.

No comments: