Monday, August 25, 2008

Next Station: Malaysia & Indonesia

Countdown: 3 days

I will be leaving for my yearly trip to go home to visit mom and dad. Although I go home every year (or once in 2 year, if I can't make it), I'm ever so excited about going home. No matter how far I'm away, deep down HOME to me is still back in the small town call Sitiawan. A place that give me warm and peace. As the saying goes, there is no place else like home and I agree.

This time I will be taking a short trip to Jakarta as well. Don't really know what to expect of Jakarta however, I do love the kueh lapis there. So, I guess I will have to judge after the trip.

Everyone of us would be home this time for mom's big 70 birthday, so this shall be a fun trip. So much catching up to do... ah, can't wait. Also can't wait to see this cutie at home.

My cutie pie nephew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home Sweet Home. Enjoy your time at home. Hope we can catch up too.

Serendipty said...

Yes, wanna see your cute boy as well :)